Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thursday!!!!!!!!!!

Hello. This is Tabitha. On Thursday we went to the salt mine. It was really fun. We even got to take a chunk of salt home and it was awesome. We got to look at all the cool equipment and everything. The ceiling was really low so we had to wear helmets and jackets. I think that my helmet was the only one that fell off while we were in the big truck. I dont think it was on tight enough. We also saw Bach's house and Martin Luther's house. It was great. The houses were beautiful. :) The trip has been wonderful so far! I have loved every moment of it.

I also finally tasted quark. Quark ist sehr gut! Its kind of like a yogurtish dessert. And the one I had was filled with strawberries. It was delicious.
On Sunday me and my German family went to a restaurant in town. I got zwiebelschnitzel. It was soooooo good. It's schnitzel with cooked and sauteed onions on top. It came with fries on the side.

I'm having a great time in Germany and my German family is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment