Monday, June 22, 2009

MISC Pictures


Picture in the Amerikaner in Hessen exhibit in local Vonderau Museum. "If you want a Schlitz, go to Milwaukee!" in reference to foreign military in Germany during Cold War.

Karin Awve bei Schrerbergarten "Bei Karin"

Andreas and I visiting his father Martin in Kassel

The sign in front of the boys bathroom; I kid you not! So funny!

The little plastic ring on all the bottles stays on so it is reycled also. Ask anyone and they will tell you how annoying it is...

Wedding at the Wartburg Castle. Schön.

Wartburg castle

Dedra on the bus

Various people at the Singstar party hosted by Lennart and Hella Franke. (Aaron too)

Andreas and I out on the town in Kassel

I have taken over 1000 pictures these are only a few I glanced over, many more to come.
Austin Kautzer

No comments:

Post a Comment