Sunday, June 21, 2009

Saturday!!!

Hey, this is Bradley. Things are going great! To think how nervous i was about the family weekend. I got to sleep till 10:30! Ich habe sehr gut geschafen! I ate breakfast and then me, Konsi, and his brother Sven went to Point Alpha, das Haus auf der Grenze (house on the border). Its where the U.S. watchtower was on the border of East and West Germany. Going there we went 200 km/h on the Autobahn! I don't know how many m/h that is, but its a lot! Point Alpha was cool. Very beautiful and interesting, for a while. I learned that at a museum, germans love to read every little detail written anywhere! Anyway, I took lots of pictures. We came home, and I read my book for a while. We were watching Konsi's niece Lara for the day so i got some great pictures of her. Shes so sweet! Then Konsi's Oma came for dinner. She's also very nice. It was cool seeing 4 generations of Schucherts in one room! After dinner, we all played yahtzee, war (which i tought them), mau mau (kind of like Uno), and with Lara until about 11:20. It was great! I'm actually able to make jokes in German now. And I'm funny! I also find myself thinking in german and talking to myself in german! Well its been a great trip so far. Hope it keeps going great!
~Bradley

1 comment:

  1. Nice that you have this blog about your visite here in Germany at FvSS (Freiherr-vom-Stein-Schule)
    Detlef Freihube
    (teacher)

    ReplyDelete